Friday 8 February 2013

This has gone way too far!



Look at the picture above....
Don't you think this has gone too far!
I'm glad I inked out the passwords.
Just because you can't share passwords on moviestarplanet that doesn't mean that you can do it somewhere else!
If you keep on posting your passwords like this you won't be able to get on your accounts!
I think this has gone too far.
If  your one of the people that posts your passwords over the Internet or on you tube then you should stop and change your password immediately!


  Look above at the picture and look for pumpchkin I don't believe that she is on level 25 and a VIP!!!


4 comments:

  1. What is Pumpchkins Password i really need to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. *facepalms* THEY GIVE THEY GIvE THEIR PASSWORDS BECAUSE THEY QUIT MSP!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm willing to pay cash for pumps account.... 40$

    ReplyDelete