Saturday 9 March 2013

Even more proof

A week ago (I think) 2 People were torturing Shadow...
Heres the first one. Search her up.
Read the Status. Now what do you think?
Second one.
Look at this very carefully, thats her username.
Search her up. Yeah. She still exists. But shes invisable to MSP.
So now lets get things straight.
Candy, we don't think its you anymore, but we're still keeping an eye on the first girl.
And no more backing out! These are hackers!!!
You have dozens of proof! They right something really smart on your status if they hack you.
Heres an example.  Now what do you think?
Are they hackers or are they not?

6 comments:

  1. yh she was on my screen!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shadow and blazer we saw the girl with the purple head she was called hahahahaah im ready to get ur pass me and my friend were scared but the weird thing was when I went to her house so did my friend I could see her but my friend couldn't but when I left and coame back so did my friend my friend could see her but I couldn't plzz help xxx :) btw love ur blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Blazer here. I understand the situation. Since Shadow was the first one to discover new hackers, I was scared. I mean, I told shadow why can't we just ignore them. Later, somebody hacked into my fake account and said her first victim was MELODY-DIRECTION2003 I thought it was my sister fooling around with me. I just say Yeah right. And then MELODY-DIRECTION2003

      Delete
    2. Did get hacked and she was changed to her beginners clothes and her animation is just stand. And that status was hers...WATCH OUT

      Delete