Wednesday 8 May 2013

Hackers! -Lets Talk-

       

    
 


Hi guys! Its... -Drum roll- KITTEN AND UNICORN MONTH!
So... Lets have cookies! -throws shadow's burnt cookies- Yum!
During this week and next week I'll informing you about K.A.U Month. From now on it will be called K.A.U Month! 
Double cookies  and a shout out for: Lilprincess787
Shes my biggest fan! Comment down below, If you like me ♥
Well you dont have to! At least tell me at MSP!
Anyway the topic is hackers!
So....
A few like months back before TheATeam. I Got this from my Fake account. 


The red thing thats blocked out is a name. (my sisters name) She knows the password. By the way. That used to be my fake account. It was called Ready Salted BlazerMae. And then Melody did get hacked. And I was like... OMG! This was her Status
Yeah! How smart was that?
So I got scared. And stayed quiet. And then, I did my first ever post on the blog and I edited to a better blog. Since the banner was large.
So. Then they started talking to Shadow. And Yada Yada Yada!
We all know what happened next!

Hacker: Anonymous
So.. I know this is a known story. But, C'mon!
Lets just talk about it.
Also Known As: Anon
I Know, I know!
You guys are all like Blazer! Who's Anon?
Well. Most of you don't know it. But... Anonymous is back!
But since MSP Blocked out the name Anonymous. They created Anon. They failed last year but. They're back. And really! They're not doing anything. So don't worry. 

I'm not sure about the rest. It has like 15 or more pages. (I think)
By the way. That's my picture! So don't steal it.
A or D(Active or Dead): Dead

Moving on...

Hacker: Grim Reaper
Ok... This is one of the hackers that really freaked me out.

blood on the floor.


The whole story.
Tawna got deleted because some believed that she created grim reaper.
So. BAM! She got deleted for being so. Or either She was going to delete herself. And That.
                               Also Known as: Grim
                                A or D: D

                  Next is the Gal who scared to me to death.
                                Hacker: Dolly or The Dolly
 We all know that dolly is one of the scariest girls on MSP. Forget about Anon or Grim. Dolly Is the scariest.
                                   No pictures of Dolly Sorry.
Because all of them are gone. Gone!!!! So like.
                                       A or D: D

                                Hacker: TheClown
 Well really he isn't a hacker, but he still is creepy.
Gives me the creeps ↑
Dolly is TheClowns Best friend. As you can see 

                          Dolly is friends with another clown.                      The creepiest thing about this dolly is because you can't click on her
                                         A or D: D

                                Hacker: IT!
          Everyone believes that IT! Only hacks boys.
He isn't scary. I'd say that.
So. IT! is this weird guy.
End of story.
A or D: D

Last but not least! 
Hacker: Tipwatch
Itsh Tippy!
The Gal who Scared the Boys.
No comments about her because really she's dead.
A or D: D

So there you have it the Hackers. These are all the famous hackers.
Is there any other hackers? Comment below so I can do research about it.


And as always, follow! 


BMW!

      
     

18 comments:

  1. I think grim is the creepiest.
    Btw add me

    Gigabyte720

    ReplyDelete
  2. grim is the creepiest

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thin THE doll is creepy cause U CANT CLICK ON HER ! AAHHHHHHHH !!! PS u creeped me out SEARIOSLY stop this SHIT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey it's melon here! (no one really knows me xD)
      Please no bad language on the blog or you can be locked! I know cause I was locked out from another blog!

      Delete
  5. the doll is really creepy ahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got hacked by two of them they came up on the page speaking your hacked

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, the clown is awesome. We were BFFs on my back-up. HE'S SO DARN AMAZEBALLS! Great to talk to, so funny.
    Oh yeah, and my bff's other acc got hacked by Anonypoop. So did my main (lvl 15). Anon is a freakin douchebag without a life.
    -Oh yeah, and add The Clown, he has a main acc and he's just EPIC. Don't be scared of him ^_^
    Also, there's no such thing as "no profile". You can't click on them because their user is deleted. However, their faces and posts are still there. But no user so no profile. DUH!
    sweetgirl7234 over and out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetgirl7234

      Maybe you are right. But in the future please b appropriate as we can lock you out in the future,


      Best regards,
      Blog watcher.

      Delete
    2. Sorry! I didn't mean anything by it. I really am, please forgive me :( x

      Delete
  8. Hi i Now a Hacker She is Called Cradle There is Only One And she Hacks EVERYONE She hacked my Friend Cuterose567 And All her stuff... GONE! REASEARCH! Byeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found this well i think i found this hacker her name is I WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU yeah last time i was looking up most of the hackers but i couldn't and then i clicked on her and it would show her so look her up

    ReplyDelete
  10. For Gods Sake! I'm Not Grim Reaper! Stop Spreading Lies About Me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also I Got Locked By The Staff For No Reason. NOT Deleted By Grim Reaper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MSP Ish Bein Invaded By HACKERS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat bout Miss Filly

    ReplyDelete