Friday 23 August 2013

Grim and Anon -Lets talk- Part 1 EVIDENCE!

So today we have new hackers (very old ones) Buuuut... Lets do some myths!
                                     PART 1 EVIDENCE!



                                              Myth Number one.    

If you go into LadyMagdal's room you'll see Grim Reaper.


                             I dont reaally believe in it but lets go in!
   

                     Nope!


This is the part you say grim reaper..

She didnt come out...

Oh Well -.-'

Myth number two
Go to the chatroom cafe and shout out Anonymous and she will come.

How about Anonymous???
Or should I say 'Unknown'
I changed clothes... :P
Loads of people eventually came but...
at
Unknown came...
At Sapphire Cafe...

o.e 

Okay... 




Miss filly is on the american Moviestaarplanet so we will talk about her laaater :3



Btw, this is Part 1!!!




AND MY CUPCAKE SET DIDNT COME YET!! OMFG!! >.<

9 comments:

  1. hi its me Pandy(pandyboo192, crazy_chic or strawberry137), i tried doing the first first myth, it didn't work, but i found something really creepy; i was in the living room, then i went to the kitchen, garden and party room, i came back to the living room and the furniture was slightly moved AND i think there was a bottle of perfume that wasn't there before. it might have been there earlier but i just didn't look at it, but i am quite sure that i would have seen it, since it was right at the front of the bed. a bit creepy. just thought you might want to know xx ~Pandz<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMFG xD Checking that out riiight now! Thanks Pandz xx -Blazer

      Delete
    2. I edited my room. Why is it such a big deal?

      Delete
  2. It'sa ME! Lailasnowflake2!! The freaky thing was I went into LadyMagda's room. I went through all the rooms and nothing happened. I went through the rooms a second time but when I was in the Party Room the first time, the tiger-like animal was on the RIGHT. The second time in the Party Room, you've guessed it, the tiger animal was on the LEFT. Creepy, hey?? What's so wrong with LadyMagda. I searched her on MSP Friend-Finder and it said "LadyMagdaIsUgly" etc.!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want to go Hacker Hunting with me??? Talk through chat!!
      -Laila

      Delete
    2. I'm LadyMagda, a person who I thought was my friend made those, I left because of hacking and hate, if u have any questions text me there :3 Tawna (my friend irl) was really supportive

      Delete
  3. I am LadyMagdal. Nothing strange happens in my house. I never got hacked by grim reaper. I got hacked 5 times by anonymous. I had many hate accounts made of me. Tawna is my friend IRL and supported me through the hate. I am back on MSP. If you have any questions text me there. There are rumours that there will be a spike in hacking this year. You have been warned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Also my gf: Nya? Is now online too but will not answer as often, yes I'm bi, if you want to judge do it quietly.

      Delete